Thursday, December 3, 2009

Angry Management

Angry Management was a very good book by Chris Crutcher. This is the perfect book for all of Crutcher's fans; unfortunately I can't say I have read many of his past books, but this book was still great nonetheless. The reason fans would enjoy this book is because the characters are all from previous books, which I think is very interesting to do in a book. And everyone of these characters are all teenagers with issues. That is why they get put into Mr. Nak's Angry Management group. Everyone in Mr. Nak's group has their own stories that begin to come out with each chapter. I love how this book works even if you haven't read many of the others and know the character's stories. It still works out and you learn about the characters through this story. I really enjoyed this book and am planning on reading more of Crutcher's books so I can become more in tune with his amazing characters.

2 comments:

Mr. McCabe said...

Will you be attending his talk when he visits in February?

Mrs Van Hout said...

If you love his books, I'm bet you'll love meeting him. It's exciting that he's coming to KHS to speak!