Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In the Woods

In the book In the Woods by Robin Stevenson, the protagonist Cameron helps his twin sister Katie with a problem he never thought would happen. Their mom considers Katie as perfect; straight A student and never get in trouble, while Cameron on the other hand can barely manage to get a C or D to pass his classes. He has a learning disability which explains some of his problems in school. Their mom also worries about Katie every day because of her lack of self confidence. I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars because I like how I didn’t want to put the book down. I enjoyed how this book was written, but I didn’t like how the book ended also, this book was somewhat predictable. I was hoping to figure out more of what Cameron wanted. If you read this book I'm sure you will enjoy it just as much I did.

3 comments:

Mr. McCabe said...

Sounds like a good read. Have you read anything else by this author?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs Van Hout said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Was it a quick read?