Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Brutal




I just finished an other book. The title of the book is called Brutal and is written by Kevin Weeks. Kevin weeks is not only an author but once a mobster. That is what this book is about. The organized crime of James "Whitey" Bulger a big time mob boss. This book is action packed with Kevins life of him growing up and him getting older. It tells how he got interduced with the mob and how he became on of them. This book is seriously unbelieveable and I loved every mintue of reading it. The whole book goes so deep into detail about everything he talks about. And I mean really deep into detail and mostly about murders and other horrible crimes. I really like this book alot. If you like mobs and that kind of reading this is the right book for you, i couldnt put it down. I give this book 10 out of 10

1 comment:

Mrs Van Hout said...

I'm glad the book keep you interested. It definately is much more fun to read when it holds your interest!
Good job Josh!