Friday, October 3, 2008

Why do clocks run clockwise?

This book, by David Feldman is about imponderable questions people have but have never gotten the answers to. A lot of them are things you encounter every day like why do clocks run clockwise? What happens to the tread that wears off tires? Why do doughnuts have holes? This book was very interesting. I learned a lot of random facts. I thought it was a good book. I would recommend this book to any one that thinks about the small things in the world.

5 comments:

Mr. McCabe said...

Excellent post Mat!

I'm glad you enjoyed the book. You sure read it fast.

Your #1 Fan said...

This book actually sounds pretty good. I think it might be interesting to everyone because people don't really sit and think about the little things, and I think if everyone did they would find atleast one question that they would find interesting or they would like to know about.

H@L3Y said...

This book seems very interesting and it's something i would definitely read.

v!nny said...

Looks like an interesting book. I might have to try and read it sometime.

Mrs Van Hout said...

Sounds like a fun book to read!