Monday, May 9, 2011

One Good Punch

In the book one good punch, by Rich Wallace. Teenager Michael K errigan is track captian and has a good life a good family in the small town of scranton. when the school goes on the anti drug spree they are preforming drug sniffs with dogs and when Mike is told that he has weed in his locker things go up down and backwards in his life he goes from the top of the charts to the worst person in school. And if thats not enough for a person to go through he also has to deal with shelly who is his best friend and he has to make up if there will be more then a good friendship. this book was one of my faster reads that I ahve done all year I read the book in about 5 hours and it ws a very good book with alot of real talk and meansing. I would rate this book on a scale of one to ten, more then less a 7 becasue it was so short I blew through the book and as good as it ws it was too short and left to much up in the air in the end.

No comments: